LL&A Interior Design employs a skilled team of degreed and licensed interior design specialists including Leslie Lewis Sheets, Tammy Randall, Lauren Eberle, Sarah Borgmann, and Sheila Vallin. This team of professionals are members of IIDA, ASID, licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Architects, registered with the Interior Design Coalition of Indiana, and pursue ongoing continuing education courses to stay in front of the industry's current product and service offerings. Together they bring the firm's creativity, innovation and client service to new heights.
“Professional and on budget”
I have been working with LL&A for years. They're always very professional and on budget with all of our projects.
— Cory Hoehn, Cornerstone Group
“My trusted advisor for all things home design---inside and out.”
I consider, Tammy at Leslie Lewis & Associates, to be my trusted advisor for all things home design related – inside and out. She listens to what her client’s needs are and does an AMAZING job exceeding my high bar of expectations. I can’t say enough about these ladies – they are truly exceptional and wildly talented.
— Melanie Shook
“Her design echoes her as a lady with style and charm.”
Leslie Lewis and her team have done one terrific job on the Norton Cancer Institute Pat Harrison Resource Center at Clark Memorial Hospital. It is welcoming and gives all who enter a restful, calm feeling as the journey with cancer (begins). The local scenes and color scheme are incredible. The building and her design echoes her as a lady with style and charm and I am proud to be her life-long friend.
— Pat Harrison
Interior Designer, Associate ASID
Awards & Recognition
- WBE Certified through 2017
- Voted as Best of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by Houzz
- Voted as Best Interior Design Firm by News and Tribune 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Ranked as one of the top 6 largest Interior Design firms in the Louisville metropolitan area by Business First (2008 – 2017)
- One Southern Indiana Board Member – Business Resource Council Chair
- The Speed Art Museum-Member Board of Governors
- 4100 Building, Board Member
- Floyd Memorial Hospital Foundation Board (Past Member/ Past Chair)
- Community Foundation of Southern Indiana (Past Board Member)
- Floyd County Parks Department, Board Member
- Member of Leadership Southern Indiana (Past Board Member)
- Member of Jeffersonville Main Street (Past Board Member)
- Member of Historic Landmarks of Southern Indiana
- Member of Carnegie Center for Art and History (Past Board Member)
- Member of Toastmasters
- Member of the Windsor Society
- Member of BDASI
- Member of BIA Louisville
- IIDA Board Member, Louisville Chapter