We Put the "Fun" in Functionality.
For more than 13 years, the design team at LL&A Interior Design has been creating award-winning residential and commercial interiors that perfectly blend passion and practicality. From our offices near the foot of the Big Four Bridge in Southern Indiana, we have earned a singular reputation for inspiring design throughout the Louisville metro area and beyond.
Collection of Work
Not Decorators. Designers.
While choosing colors, patterns and furnishings is a huge part of what we do, we are degreed, credentialed interior designers. That means we work in tandem with you, your architects, contractors, or entire team to help you achieve a space whose flow and functionality are a perfect reflection of your personality, your needs, and your vision.
LL&A Interior Design employs a skilled team of degreed and licensed interior design specialists including Leslie Lewis-Sheets, Tammy Randall, Lauren Eberle, Sarah Borgmann, Sheila Vallin, and Whitley Gregory. This team of professionals are members of IIDA, ASID, licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Architects, registered with the Interior Design Coalition of Indiana, and pursue ongoing continuing education courses to stay in front of the industry's current product and service offerings. Together they bring the firm's creativity, innovation and client service to new heights.
Meet the ladies of LL&A!
Click on the team member's name to read their bio.
LL&A Interior Design
247 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Awards & Recognition
- WBE Certified through 2018
- Voted as Best of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by Houzz
- Voted as Best Interior Design Firm by News and Tribune 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ranked as one of the top 6 largest Interior Design firms in the Louisville metropolitan area by Business First (2008 – 2017)
- Voted as Best Interior Design at the 2017 BDASI Home Expo
- One Southern Indiana Board Member – Business Resource Council Chair
- The Speed Art Museum-Member Board of Governors
- 4100 Building, Board Member
- Floyd Memorial Hospital Foundation Board (Past Member/ Past Chair)
- Community Foundation of Southern Indiana (Past Board Member)
- Floyd County Parks Department, Board Member
- Member of Leadership Southern Indiana (Past Board Member)
- Member of Jeffersonville Main Street (Past Board Member)
- Member of Historic Landmarks of Southern Indiana
- Member of Carnegie Center for Art and History (Past Board Member)
- Member of Toastmasters
- Member of the Windsor Society
- Member of BDASI
- Member of BIA Louisville
- IIDA Board Member, Louisville Chapter